Monday, September 16, 2013

Define For Me What Is Wrong With You


That was just fucking harrowing.  At least now I can sit back and relax--


Five minutes.  Can I please just get FIVE MINUTES free from Team bullshit? Why the hell are you even here? Didn't you guys already awaken Groudon and fuck things up?


You're trying to steal all the rocket fuel? What's the point of stealing rocket fuel?


Yes...well said, Steven Stone.  Why bother--?

...

...

...

...

...


YOU WANT TO JETTISON THE FUEL INTO MOUNT CHIMNEY?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?! HOW DOES THIS SOLVE ANYTHING?!?!


Define for me what is wrong with you.  Please.  Of course, I have to battle you now to make sure this shit doesn't happen--


Steven Stone?! STEVEN MOTHERFUCKER STONE GONNA BATTLE WITH ME?!?! Oh, fuck yeah, son! You done goofed like a pro, Maxie! We're teaming up!



Oh wait...that means I have to pick just three of my six Pokemon to battle alongside Steven.  Well, let's see what he's got.



A Level 42 Metang, a Level 43 Skarmory, and a Level 44 Aggron...okay.  That's...that's quite the team you got there, Steven.  And knowing that Team Magma tends to focus on Fire-types, Dark-types, and Ground-types, I have the perfect accompaniment lined up for you!


My Level 31 Machamp, my Level 33 Gyarados, and my Level 40 Slaking.  Rock and roll time! 


Solid pairing! Let's see what Magma's gonna lead with...



Wow, you guys.  This is...this is everything that is wrong with--

DEFINE FOR ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

ROUND ONE:


Their Mightyena goes first and Swaggers at Metang.  I don't know how well Metang uses his Attack stat, but I don't know how well confusion is going to fair either.


Metang hurt itself.  Fantastic.  Meanwhile, my Machamp is going to Karate Chop that Mightyena and hit that bitch critically...which is why I love Machamp.  Camerupt just chills out with a Focus Energy, so that's cool, I suppose.  Might be a problem later.

ROUND TWO:


Then the dog Swaggers me.  Fucking Swagger.  Seriously now, can't handle that shit.  However, you do not understand that Machamp is a pro--


Metang, you hurt yourself again? Steven, get your shit together.  Machamp, fight through the confusion and knock that dog out with Seismic Toss.

You see? That's how it's done, Steven!

Camerupt uses Amnesia, so I suppose that's also cool?

ROUND THREE:


I...there are no words for the stupid.  Gyarados, get out here.  This is going to be a bloodbath.


Metang hurts itself fucking again and both of the Camerupt use Amnesia.  Seriously, am I the only one who understands what the fuck is at stake here?


COME ON, PEOPLE!!!

ROUND FOUR:


Metal Claw! Oh thank God! Steven actually contributed! Meanwhile, Gyarados uses Surf and hits both of them hard.  Now the one Camerupt has about 2/3 of his health left, and the other is in the deep red.


The healthier of the two used Amnesia...again...and the other used Take Down and just nicked Gyarados.  And it takes recoil, so it's even closer to death.

ROUND FIVE:


Let's do a solid one-two punch on this round, now that Metang is no longer confused.  Metang hits the healthy Camerupt with Metal Claw, then the Surf takes them both out.  High-five for teamwork!


Yay team--!


They both swapped for bats.  Is there like some sort of coordination bylaws that you have to follow when you join a Team? Well, let's make things interesting with a strong swap.

ROUND SIX:


Slaking time, stupids! He's only gonna need the one attack, so do what you can--


Crobat used Mean Look on Slaking.  Let me make one thing clear: he's not trapped in here with you...you're trapped in here with him.  Then Golbat performs a measly Wing Attack on Metang...which is the last thing he did because Metang just kept shelling out the Metal Claws and knocked that fucker out cold.  They swapped for the other Mightyena.

ROUND SEVEN:


Slaking hits hard with Strength and puts Mightyena at about half health.  Meanwhile, the immediate response from Mightyena is Scary Face against Slaking.  You're not gonna be able to stop him, dude.  He's too good.


Crobat gets hit with the Metang special (which is Metal Claw) and hits the yellow, then Crobat hits Slaking with Wing Attack and now pretty much everyone is in the yellow.

ROUND EIGHT:

Since Slaking is gonna loaf around, I might as well use this turn to heal up Metang with one of my Hyper Potions, since he's being a boss right about now--


Woah, Crobat can hit two targets with Air Cutter? Holy shit that's good...


Just not as good as Metang, who delivers a good ole' claw to the dog and knocks it out.

ROUND NINE:


Confuse Ray on Slaking? Not a bad choice, considering--


Metal Claw.  K.O.  Victorious, motherfucker! Now, get the fuck out of here before I--


Thank you, Steven.  Now, I--

DIVE!!!!!

Oh, shit! Wait...wait...fuck! Who do I give this to? I don't want to sacrifice a move on Gyarados because he's gonna learn awesome shit soon, and Pelipper already knows Surf and Fly, so there's no way I'm teaching it a third HM move, so--


Oh, fuck yes! Tentacruel! You gonna forget the shit outta wrap and learn Dive instead--!


Hey, May...what's going on?

A giant, flying green Pokemon over Pacifidlog City? Is...is that where I have to go next? Okay...thanks, deus ex telefono.

Now...where the hell am I going?


It would appear as though I should be able to get there from Slateport, but that shit is impossible because the current is too strong.  Maybe via Route 127 from Mossdeep?


Hey, there's some deep water here.  Maybe I could dive around a bit and see what's underneath the waves.  Tentacruel, do your thing.


Hey...is that a cave?

HOLY SHIT THE SUBMARINE!!! I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND WHERE TEAM AQUA RAN OFF TO!!!


Alright, Team Aqua...prepare to--


What the fuck is this shit? I need Strength and Rock Smash to even get through the first room?! I--

Oh no...

No, no...please don't let it be--


Fuck this game.  Fuck it right it the crocodile.  I'll be right back after I swap out the majority of my fucking team to accommodate a bullshit puzzle-cave,

Blaziken, lvl 40
Slaking, lvl 40
Magneton, lvl 34
Tentacruel, lvl 33
Machamp, lvl 32
Tropius, lvl 30

Pokedex: 63, Badges: 7

Have I also stated for the record "Fuck this game"? Because fuck this game.  Seriously this game: fuck it.  Fuck it so hard.  The puzzles...fuck puzzles.  Fuck all the puzzles.  Got a puzzle? Fuck it.  Don't fuck it? Fuck you.  Fuck you and your puzzles.  Your parents never loved you or your fucking puzzles.  Everything you know is a lie and puzzles suck shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment