Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pirating-Ass Bitch


I'll be honest here...Fallarbor Town isn't that bad.  I mean, besides the Battle Tent here which is complete BULLSHIT, they've got some nice features.  We got some guy who will teach your Pokemon any move you forced them forget for the measly price of one Heart Scale...which I found by utter luck and have no idea how to find more.  We got a Fossil Maniac who finally told me that there are probably fossils in the desert.  We got people nearby who threw the TMs for Dig and Roar, and a tutor for Metronome in the Poke-Mart.  I'd have to say it didn't irritate me as much as I thought it would.


This bitch Lanette, though, upsets the hell out of me.  She's going all off about how she invented the Pokemon Storage System on the PC; bitch, I've met Bill.  I've seen his shit.  You ain't a damn thing compared to Bill.  THAT MAN GAVE ME A MOTHERFUCKING EEVEE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?

Pirating-ass bitch.


Now, there's only Route 114 between me and progress.  With a brand new Kirlia, I'm prepared to face all obstacles.

Okay...a lot of obstacles by Lanette's house--


SNAKE! SNAKE! MOTHERFUCKING SNAKE!


Seviper, lvl 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Ability: Shed Skin

HP: 56
Attack: 42
Defense: 23
Special Attack: 48
Special Defense: 28
Speed: 31

Aww, don't call it Lanette's PC! Well, if she's taking credit for Bill's invention, Lanette gets the blame for the snakes.  LANETTE! What the fuck do you have to say for yourself?


A Lotad doll? For me? Well...I'm still watching you...pirating-ass snake-bitch


Well, there's a big-ass mountain thing to the south.  Am I...am I supposed to traverse this? Ooh, I found a Protein! Vigoroth, you're getting that shit for sure.  Well, if there's more up here, it can't hurt to peek around...

PRETTY BIRDIE! PRETTY PRETTY BIRDIE! GOTTA CATCH THE PRETTY BIRDIE!


Swablu, lvl 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Ability: Natural Cure

HP: 42
Attack: 25
Defense: 25
Special Attack: 22
Special Defense: 30
Speed: 21

This mountain path certainly is different from anything else I've seen in Pokemon thus far, so bravo, Hoenn.  I'm really digging the change in topography--


Meteor Falls...another cave.

Christ, I hope there aren't Zubats here...

Combusken, lvl 25
Kirlia, lvl 24
Mightyena, lvl 23
Geodude, lvl 22
Vigoroth, lvl 22
Wingull, lvl 21

Pokedex: 29, Badges: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment