Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Way Too Much Extraneous Shit


The FieryPath...

You know, that name doesn't bode very well.  I'm just saying.  So far, I've encountered Koffings and Slugmas, but I could do without either of those.  Also, there's a Strength boulder within 20 feet of the entrance, so I guess I'm gonna have to backtrack at a later point.

But honestly, I'm already not liking this cave.  I lead with Wingull, I encounter Koffings.  I lead with Ralts, I encounter Slugmas.  Just...just give me the type-advantage.


Also, fucking Christ.  Poison Gas? You thought Zubats were irritating? At least they don't poison your ass in the middle of a fucking cave--

Oh, is that the exit already? I guess that's not so bad...


Route 112 part two...more berries, some trainers, and tall grass.  Sounds good to me, but where does it lead?


Back...back to Route 111? With a fucking desert below.  WHAT IS IN THE DESERT?!?!

TM 43? To make a secret room? What the hell?

Secret Power...can be used...to make...a secret base for my shit? Wha--what? That's...that's really weird.

Well, now I have to go back to Mauville and switch for the Mach Bike, since there's a slope up here that requires that bike to traverse.  Great.  I haven't seen shit that needed the Acro Bike yet, so maybe I should just stick it out with the Mach for a while.


Side note: who the fuck told the Cooltrainers that they were allowed to carry Super Potions? Fuck those assholes.

So...all that's up in that raised mountain area is a karate dude and a few places to make a base? Well...that was worth it.  I'm done here.  Moving on--


What the fuck is going on in Route 113? Is it snowing? I mean, the grass is all yellow-brown.  Oh my god, is that volcanic ash?! That's actually amazing.

What's in the tall grass over here?


We got Spinda...we got Spinda.  Is that it? There are a fuck-ton of Spinda.  Ain't nobody got time for Spinda.

OH SHIT! RALTS IS EVOLVING! Maybe I do got time for Spinda...


Kirlia, lvl 20

HP: 48
Attack: 23
Defense: 20
Special Attack: 34
Special Defense: 31
Speed: 31


So, there's also a guy that wants me to collect ashes for him.  Alright, let's give that a shot and see what exactly he's gonna give me.  I don't know how to use the damn Soot Sack, but whatever.  There is way too much extraneous shit around here.

Ah, finally, a Pokemon Center! Now I can--


Fallarbor Town?! I thought I was headed to Lavaridge Town! Ugh...lemme check the damned map.


Wow...I am waaaaay north of Lavaridge Town.  Well, let's try to fix this--

Wait! Didn't those shady bastards say that their organization is hiding out in Fallarbor Town? God, I don't even know anymore.  Can someone just feed me the plot again of this damn game?

Combusken, lvl 24
Kirlia, lvl 22
Mightyena, lvl 22
Geodude, lvl 22
Vigoroth, lvl 21
Wingull, lvl 20

Pokedex: 27, Badges: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment