Thursday, May 30, 2013

Switchy-Ass Button Doors


Jesus, this place...

Also, does someone want to tell me about what legal motion was passed in Hoenn that required important buildings to have their navigability massively hindered by fucking switchy-ass button doors?

Fucking seriously now...stop it.  Maybe it's just a Wattson thing, since this was in his gym as well as their power plant, but that asshole in the Trick House also did that recently.  I just want to walk from Point A to Point B without having to walk back to Point A to hit a switch, then realize that I can't get to Point B if I hit that switch, so I have to hit a switch at Point C to hit the Point F switch that will take me to Point D so I can--

FUCKING DOORS WITH KNOBS! USE DOORS WITH KNOBS!

Since this is a power plant, I can't evolve Tentacool just yet, but I know who could use a little more beef on his bones...


Fuck sparks.

Usually, I don't use these little guys at all, but since I know shit gets crazy with them later on (and because I really don't have a reliable Electric-type Pokemon yet), I figured I would risk it.



Magnemite, lvl 25
Gender: None
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sturdy

HP: 49
Attack: 29
Defense: 43
Special Attack: 54
Special Defense: 44
Speed: 33

And the little guy is holding a Metal Coat.  Free Steelix or Scizor...

...if I can find a fucking person alive with a Gen-III Pokemon game and a working Gameboy Advance.

Shout out if you have that shit.

So, I do this generator thing for Wattson and what does he give me? The one thing that would really inspire me to use my new Magnemite: the Thunderbolt TM.  KABOOM!


Beware, sluts! I'm bringing the thunder now! Ain't no more of this Pelipper sneak-attack bullshit! Now, we're for reals.

With New Mauville wrapped up, a nifty new Thunderstone in my pocket, and a new Pokemon friend, I  embark upon what may prove to be another grueling, perilous sea journey from Mauville's eastern coast...to the beyond!


Oh, well fuck you, somebody just build a fucking bridge already.  I can hit a motherfucker with a rock on the other shore if I threw it like a pussy, so someone call an architect.

Blaziken, lvl 36
Tentacool, lvl 32
Graveler, lvl 30
Machoke, lvl 29
Breloom, lvl 27
Aron, lvl 26

Pokedex: 44, Badges: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment