Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where The Fuck Have I Been?

Where have I been?


This is where the fuck I've been.  Don't like that I ain't been playing Pokemon? How about you play some Defiance? Xbox 360.  Shit's got a TV show.

Anyway, a friend of mine had hernia surgery recently and ended up bedridden for quite some time...with this:


I wasn't about to just up and delete Fuck, I from the face of the earth just yet, so I reached into my Gameboy bag of tricks and goodies and came up with this:


GENERATION I SHOWDOWN, BUTT-FUCKERS! HERE ARE THE RULES:

1) No legendaries.
2) Only Gen-I Pokemon
3) No use of Missingno glitch

We revealed only 5 out of 6 Pokemon in our teams before the day of the battle, and this is what we came up with for teams...

Kevin's Team





Christian's Team



So...we both chose Nidoking and Gengar, we both chose an Eevee evolution, we both chose only Pokemon that you could acquire in all Generation I, and we didn't choose any Pokemon whose final form could be reached by just leveling-up.

Great.  I had no idea how this was going to turn out, and it took about three months to meet up and get this fight going, but it happened.  Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the numbers or the specific attacks sometimes, but I know details.  So, here's an abbreviated rundown of how it happened:

ROUND 1:


Kevin's Exeggutor    vs.     Christian's Nidoking

I was so fucking happy when I saw that he chose Nidoking to lead of with! Why? Because Exeggutor knows Psychic and a Special stat in the mid 200's.  This is going to be ugly.

He goes first, since Exeggutor moves like a fucking tree, so what does he pick as an opening move?

Fire Blast.

Knew I was boned, but when I discovered that I was still in the green of the health bar, I knew that Psychic was going to wipe--

He's been burned.  Great.  That will end the tree.  Luckily, Psychic proves to be a one-hit K.O., and I have to worry about one less on his team.

ROUND TWO:


Kevin's Exeggutor     vs.     Christian's Flareon

There is no mercy for Exeggutor this evening, but he shall persist.  He unleashes an Egg Bomb, but not a whole lot happened in the damage department. Funny...I thought Flareon had the lowest Defense of the -eons.

Flamethrower hits and brings my guy down to the red.  Butts.  He's going down fast and he's only got one turn left.  Better use Poison Powder and try to--

Flareon uses Flamethrower again.  Flareon must have been tied with Exeggutor for Speed and just beat out the tie this time.  Exeggutor goes down.

I don't want to risk Aerodactyl just yet, and I need to create a strong wall against the rest of my team.  I must reveal the mystery Pokemon on my team.

ROUND THREE:


Kevin's ????????     vs.     Christian's Flareon

What did I pick? My team-types broke down to cover nearly every type in the book, but there was still one gap that needed to be filled...


RECOVER STARMIE, BITCH! UH OH! QUICK-ASS SURF IN THE HOUSE! AIN'T GONNA TOUCH SHIT!

ROUND FOUR:


Kevin's Starmie vs. Christian's Raichu

Nope.  I need this guy.  I ain't letting my ice-water wall go down so soon.

SWAP!


Kevin's Nidoking vs. Christian's Raichu

Didn't see that coming, eh? Raichu's expected Thunderbolt does not affect the Nidoking, but Earthquake sure as shit affects you! Done! Who's next?

ROUND FIVE:


Kevin's Nidoking     vs.     Christian's Gengar

Gengar? Not bad? Gonna bank on high Special and Psychic-type moves? Okay.  I'm gonna bank on Speed.

Earthquake.  Done.  Next?

ROUND SIX:


Kevin's Nidoking     vs.     Christian's Dragonite

Well, fucks butts.  That's gonna be a toughie...would it not have been for Ice Beam on my MOTHERFUCKING STARMIE!

SWAP!


Kevin's Starmie     vs. Christian's Dragonite

Starmie takes a Hyper Beam, but it only does about 1/3 of my guy's total health in damage.  I know Starmie got the Speed on Dragonite, so let's do this.

Recover.  Full health.

Recharging.  See you later, Dragonite.

Ice Beam.  One shot.  One kill.  Adios.

ROUND SEVEN:


Kevin's Starmie vs. Christian's Tauros

My good boy....it's not going to end well.

You Stomp me?

I Surf you.

You Earthquake me?

I Recover. 

Your Earthquake me again?

I Surf you again.

You faint? I win.

Done, son.  Done.  Anyway...uh...

Shit! Emerald! What did you miss? Oh!


Breloom, lvl 23
Ability: Effect Spore

HP: 64
Attack: 65
Defense: 46
Special Attack: 41
Special Defense: 32
Speed: 44


Machop, lvl 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Ability: Guts

HP: 66
Attack: 41
Defense: 30
Special Attack: 25
Special Defense: 18
Speed: 22

Against Norman and his gym of specific rooms, I will need the Fighting-types.


This gym is specific.

Combusken, lvl 34
Pelipper, lvl 28
Graveler, lvl 25
Aron, lvl 24
Breloom, lvl 23
Machop, lvl 22

Pokedex: 40, Badges: 4

...

...

...wait, shit! I had 33 Pokemon when I wrote this last?! GAH! I need to remember what the other ones were!! I just added two, but I need 5 more!

Umm...






There ya go.

Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment