Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top 6: Part 3

Based on what I've experienced thus far with regard to Generation-III, I think I can finally make a ruling on which of the new Pokemon I would consider to be my top six favorite.  I've done this before for each of the generations, but in case you've forgotten my previous selections...well...fuck you.

GEN-I TOP 6

#6 - Gyarados
#5 - Kadabra
#4 - Scyther
#3 - Growlithe
#2 - Haunter
#1 - Charizard

GEN-II TOP 6

#6 - Steelix
#5 - Houndoom
#4 - Marill
#3 - Donphan
#2 - Heracross
#1 - Elekid

As a reminder, these are not, in my opinion, the best Pokemon on a competitive level, but rather, these are just ones that really tickled my fancy.

#6 - Zigzagoon


This guy...whoever pitched this shit in the GameFreak board meeting deserves a fucking medal.  NOT for the concept, mind you...just the name.  Zigzagoon.  I mean, come on! Say it! Say it and tell me you aren't fucking smiling.  Thought not.  Can't stay mad when Zigzagoon's about.

#5 - Whismur


This one's all on GameGrumps.  Whismur.  Pumbloom.  Gamsmash.  Dangledore.  Pumbluss.  Frrrg'ferpoo.  Whatever the hell you want to call it, I giggle the shit outta myself when I see this motherfucker.


Thank you, GameGrumps, for showing me the glory.

#4 - Ludicolo


LOOK AT THAT FACE! LOOK AT THIS FUCKER'S FACE!

He is legit about to grab ahold of the most amazing set of titties on the planet.  That's what that face is.

Also, he's clearly a Mexican Pokemon? EXCUSE ME!!! Genius racism.

#3 - Shroomish


GRUMPY-PUSS! LOOK AT THAT GRUMPY PUSS! OOOOOOOH, JUST HUG ME!

#2 - Blaziken


Okay, everyone...chill out.  Yeah, everyone loves Blaziken because of that mooky-ass Speed Boost, and yes, he's pretty much destroyed everything he's come across.  Honestly? I like him because someone came up with the idea of a flaming karate chicken and someone else said, "That motherfucker is gonna be a starter!"  Hands down one of my favorite end-evolutions for a starter Pokemon.

#1 - Aron


It's funny, because not only has this guy been trounced several times, and not only is he the absolute worst thing to go up against a Blaziken with, but he's not even the final form! Aggron?


Fucking monstrosity.  However, even though Aggron is probably much better than Lairon, and Lairon has been much better than Aron, Aron just seemed more earnest.  He's got those little blue eyes and his little doopy feet and he's just thinking to himself: "Someday, I'm gonna be an armored Nidoking and fuck the earth with a giant iron cock."  That's mainly the reason why I love him; it's all about the potential.  I was half-tempted to pick Aron as Tom Cedar's starting Pokemon, but I opted to go more with something that fit a little better with the story I had planned for Tom...

...but that shit would have been real fucking sweet to have.

I gotta find Tom an Aron.

No comments:

Post a Comment