Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Golem Catch'em All!


Yes, I know the title sucks.  So does your mother.  Dicks, that is.  She sucks dicks.  Your mother sucks dicks--

MOVING ON!

Okay...who should we hunt down first? I'd like to save Regice for last, so let's go for Registeel first.

But...however will I find them?


Hooray for the internet!

Hoenn Route 120...


That was here, right outside of Fortree City...


And the page says I need Flash to get there, so it looks like I'm tagging out Gyarados and tagging in Ninjask.


There we are! Let's see here...

Why isn't the door open? WHY ISN'T IT OPEN?!?! GOOGLE!!!!!


Okay...what must I do?

...I gotta find this fucking dive spot in between Pacifidlog Town and Slateport City and do Braille shit?! And I need someone with Dig?! Who the fuck knows Dig?!

Ninjask is tagged out, Tentacruel is tagged in for Dive...Slaking is tagged out, and Mightyena is tagged in for Dig.  Wow, haven't used him in a while.

Okay, first...we gotta find Pacifidlog Town.


This took me SO GODDAMNED LONG TO FIND! And what's here? Nothing.  I got the TM for Return and some talk about Rayquaza, the Regis, and something called Mirage Island, but nothing earth-shattering.  I guess I just gotta head west and find the patch of deep water in which to dive and access the Regi-cave.

Here we go!


Wait...I'm back in Slateport?! Fuck, I didn't even see it! There was so much strong current everywhere that I couldn't fucking navigate! Okay, no problem.  Let me just try this again--


Shit! Again! Okay...let's start on the very bottom and work our way up gradually.



...okay.  Fuck this.  CONSULTING THE EXPERTS!


Show me a map, goddamn it!


Okay, there's the fist segment of the path...Route 132.


And here's the next portion...Route 133.


And the last part, which is Route 134--

Wait!


ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!? I HAVE A TWO-SQUARE WINDOW TO HIT THAT PATCH OF WATER?!?!?!

Fine.  You know what? I'm gonna spend the next century trying to thread this needle because I've got Pokemon Y sitting on my shelf and I can't devote 100% of my Poke-time to it until this shit is done!

TO THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE, LADS!

Magneton, lvl 43
Blaziken, lvl 41
Tropius, lvl 38
Machamp, lvl 35
Tentacruel, lvl 34
Mightyena, lvl 23

Pokedex: 63, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment