Friday, October 4, 2013

Too Many Blogs


Not gonna lie, I completely forgot what route to take to get to Sootopolis City.  Finally found it, though, and luckily, I found the underwater cave to get into the island immediately.  It's weird, though...a lot of flashing on and off and raining on and off have--


Oh shit, they're here?!?!? I was not prepared for this! Do I fight one or both?! GAH! Someone tell me what to do!


Oh...I guess I can't interact with them yet.  Looks like the thing-to-do is just sort of ignore them for now.


This...this seems less productive.

Also, where the fuck are my legendaries? You can find Zapdos and Articuno the second you learn Surf, and even if the legendary beasts are hard to find, you at least can encounter Lugia or Ho-Oh before the eighth gym.  I want my mid-game legendaries!

Did I...did I miss the signals that the golems were available? What about the roaming twins, Latios and Latias? I just...I want to fight something awesome please.

Well, it looks like today shall not be that day.


Hey, Steven.  What's up? Why is there a fucking apocalypse happening right behind me?


I KNOW! I WAS FUCKING THERE!

..."prepared to be involved in this crisis"? Umm...no.  I am not getting between that shit--

Who are we going to meet?

Wallace?


THAT COCK-BLANKET SANK THE S.S. ANNE!!!


Oh wait...you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

Fuck.  Too many blogs.


Okay...where is he?

The Cave of Origins? Oh no...


SO HELP ME FUCKING GOD!!!!


Alright...not bad.  Just an entrance, though.


Okay, we're just building up to the croc-ass, aren't we?


Alright, one more room...a round one, and--


Holy shit, that was it?!? AWESOME.

Once the gym leader in Sootopolis City? THERE'S A GYM HERE!!! Double awesome.  Juan, I'm coming for you--!

So...there's another ancient Pokemon besides Groudon and Kyogre? Let me guess...


Did my Elekid ride one down from the top of the Citadel--?


...too many blogs.

Wait...are you asking me where the fuck Rayquaza is?! How the hell should I know?! Did...


May fucking told me, didn't she? But she said Pacifidlog Town.  My choices are Cave of Origin, Mt. Pyre, and Sky Pillar.  Since we're in one and Groudon was in the other, I'm gonna guess and say Sky Pillar.


Oh...it must be the Sky Pillar, must it, Wallace? You seemed very uncertain two goddamned seconds ago.

So...we're just gonna go there now? Uh, okay.  How? Also, where?


No one on the phone is helpful! Shit! Surfing time!


Nothing here.  Shit.  More surfing required.


What's that up there?


FOUND IT! NAILED IT!


Wallace is here.  What do we do, Wallace?

Yes, run back to Sootopolis.  I will take care of all of the things.

I hope this isn't going to be a crocodile's--


Found him!

I guess I should go back to Sootopolis Town now...


Alright, here I am.  What do I--?


...cool.

...

...now can I do the gym?


Wallace again.  What's up, Wallace?


HM 07: Waterfall? Fuck...who the hell am I gonna teach this Water-type HM move to? Eh, I'll figure that shit out later.  I can't use it until I beat this gym, anyway...or at least I believe so.  It requires the Rain Badge, and I ain't got that one yet...and there's only one more for me to get...and there's a gym right there.


...thanks, Wallace.  I...I figured that out on my own.

Time to gym the final gym.

Blaziken, lvl 40
Slaking, lvl 40
Magneton, lvl 36
Machamp, lvl 35
Gyarados, lvl 33
Tropius, lvl 33

Pokedex: 63, Badges: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment