Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Try This Shit Again, Damn It


Amazon.com has granted my A-to-Z claim and I have received a full refund for the product...or lack thereof.  I have used that refund to invest in another seller with a more impressive profile.

4.8 out of 5 stars over the past 12 months, 312 reviews total (all positive)...this is my guy.

It is expected to ship on February 7th or 8th, and it should arrive any time between February 11th and February 19th of this year (goddamn right, I chose expedited shipping).

If I don't get my game by the 19th, I am going to go into the forest wearing soccer cleats and I'm going to stomp the shit out of every furry little animal for seven miles.

PULL THROUGH, MOTHERFUCKER! I'M ALREADY PLAYING THROUGH GEN-II AGAIN AND THAT SHIT IS GETTING OLD! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I WANT A GODDAMN TORCHIC?!?!?! LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!


I FUCKING NEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment